Multiple Jobs vacancies at Spectre International in Kenya September 2013
Spectre International Limited the leading manufacturer in the production of Industrial & Portable alcohol and allied products is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to be part of our team.
Risk and Security Manager
The successful candidate will be in charge of managing all elements of security and ensuring that there are efficient systems to safeguard Company assets and resources, including physical security, safety of personnel, security of material, information, visitors as well as the coordination of security functions to minimize potential breaches.
- A degree in business, criminology or related field
- Should have training in Security Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a senior manager in security management
- Knowledge of Kenyan Laws, government regulations and guidelines pertaining to emergency and security
- Possess thorough knowledge of advanced access control and camera systems
- Able to advise management in improving and carrying out policies, processes and practices in accordance with security and state regulations
- Able to analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine how to make premises and grounds more safe and secure
- Is preferably a former member of the police force or armed forces
Human Resource Manager
The successful candidate will be required to originate and lead Human Resource practices and objectives that provide an employee oriented performance culture.
His/her role will be to ensure that the organization recruits and continuously develops a superior workforce that is empowered to achieve organizational goals.
- Masters degree and a postgraduate qualification in HR with not less than 5 years experience or a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management and a postgraduate qualification in HR with 7 years and above experience as head of a busy human resource department.
Compensation & Benefits Administrator
The incumbent will take lead in the following areas of the Human Resource functions:-
- Payroll; Design, develop and review the payroll process with clear guidance for efficiency, integrity and effectiveness
- Manage payroll for the Company
- Ensure that the Company complies with all statutory deductions and these are remitted in a timely manner
- Lead the implementation of the HR database
- Design filing and archiving processes and ensuring that all staff information is stored and backed up both in hard and soft copies
- Data entry for all time and attendance personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, etc
- Production of monthly employment statistics such as termination, absenteeism, sick leave, turnover ratios, contractors’ attendance records and overtime management
- Degree in HR and a postgraduate qualification in HR, Business or relevant field
- Minimum of over 5 years experience
- High analytical skills
- Proficiency in ICT
Suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, current and expected salary plus two professional referees to email@example.com closing date for applications will be September 27th, 2013.
Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
For more information check our website: www.spectreinternational.com