Pastry Chef Job career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking for a Pastry Chef.
The purpose of the job is to make of pastries, desserts, breads and other baked goods.
- Continuously train bakery staff on new trends and innovations
- Supervise the day-to-day activities in the pastry section
- Communicate objectives, and schedule work
- Develop, test and cost new recipes and menu items and give advice
- Oversee, participate and supervise the preparation of all bakery items
- Regularly inspect the quality and quantity of the pastry products
- Excellent preparation and presentation of baked goods
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in Culinary Management/ Catering from a reputable institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in fast paced restaurant
- Flexible to work various shifts & extended hours
- Able to interact within a large kitchen brigade
- Very clean, very hygienic, very organized, very detail oriented
- Outstanding personality, able to have conversations with customers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for hospitality industry
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com , indicating the title (Pastry Chef) on the subject line before the 1st of November, 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.