Production Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013 (KShs 70K – 90K)
Our client is a manufacturing production company that produces beverages.
They are looking for a Production Manager.
Salary: KShs 70,000 – 90,000
Main Purpose of the position is to ensure production plan is full achieved in time and in compliance with legal requirements meeting safety, quality, hygiene, cost and customer needs.
Drive continuous improvement through Total Quality Management.
Empower people to motivate and develop there capability.
Align and involved all the relevant functions.
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards (compliant), on time and meeting consumer expectations
- Effectively manage the production plant and various products for short and medium term to ensure the organizations products do not run out
- Check the quality of the goods received to ensure compliance with quantity, quality and set price of the goods provided
- Plan and to identify and achieve performance improvements
- Motivate, guide, support and coach the staff to achieve objectives and to act in accordance with the organizations guidelines.
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with the local laws striving less accidents through continuous coaching on safety behaviours
- Elaborate and execute workforce development program that will provide appropriate flexibility of workforce and assets
- Focus on material availability, finished goods quality, and on time delivery through optimal resource allocation
- Lead a continuous improvement/employee involvement culture
- Drive for excellence and support operators and staff in their tasks
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to individuals and team in order to develop them to their full potential and to achieve objectives
- Ensure succession plans and development – coaching of direct reports (where applicable) including development of specific training.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operation of factory through employee and industrial relations
- Ensure the timely launch of new products to the Market as per agreement with the business unit
- Bachelors Degree in Food Technology, or a similar degree
- 2 years working in a similar position
- Must have knowledge and a good working experience in process engineering
- Must have worked with products that have input raw materials that vary most of the time (for instance baked goods) therefore they must have knowledge of raw material variance Understanding of production planning process
- Advance knowledge of manufacturing instructions and quality standards
- Advanced understanding of how to effectively lead and control meeting (ability to handle meeting and conflict)
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position (Production Manager) in the subject line before the 27th of August.
We do not charge for interviews.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.