Recent jobs vacancy at Radio News Talk Station for Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya September 2013
He/She will be charged with the responsibility of planning, coordinating, motivating and supervising the work of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and team’s volume against set annual revenue targets.
- Planning, coordinating and managing a team of Business Executives who are expected to deliver agreed sales volumes and revenue;
- Motivating the sales team to deliver departmental objectives;
- Maintaining good client service and relationships;
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, proposals and campaigns;
- Maintaining and fostering business relationships with all clients of the company and
- Initiating and executing annual partnerships that will yield revenues to the business.
- Basic University Degree;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing;
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a sales and marketing in a broadcasting environment (people with less than 5 years experience need NOT apply);
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure for long and odd hours
- Ability to articulate oneself verbally and through written communication. Computer proficiency and ability to use social media and the internet.
- Creative and innovative.