Techno Brain Marketing Executive (Nigeria) 2013
Position: Marketing Executive
Duty Station: Nigeria
Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider.
Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit an excellent Marketing Executive for the technical department.
- Meet Minimum sales and collections standards, as set forth by the GM
- Visiting minimum number of clients per day as set forth by the GM
- Bringing new and repeat Business from their designated accounts (clients)
- Manage client relationships, client retention, looking for new clients
- Give presentations, Seminars and briefings to clients as and when required.
- Doing customer satisfaction survey and giving the inputs to the training manager.
- Analyzing the market trends based on customer feedback and update GM about the same.
- Submitting MIS and reports as per the guidelines of SM/GM.
- Be very familiar with the latest technologies and products.
- Use software tools on the desktop to track client contact information, communication with potential clients, and other sales-related functions.
- A degree in a business related or IT field.
- Certification is Sales and Marketing is added advantage
- At least 3-6 years experience in IT sales/Telecomms/Banking.
- Extensive knowledge in IT products both solutions and training
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidates based in Nigeria will be highly prioritized
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23rd 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.