Training Manager Jobs vacancy in Dar es salaam, Tanzania 2013 (USD 1,500 – 2,000)
Our client, a leading international group of companies is looking for a Training Manager to be stationed in Dar-es-Salaam Tanzania.
The successful candidates will be an in house Trainer who can do the needs assessment, research, design, develop and deliver.
- Carrying out training needs analysis using multiple sources like, performance reviews, dialogue with line managers and Caliber inventory
- Preparing annual training plan and budget
- Carry out In-house technical, managerial, and soft-skills training
- Design training programmes
- Organize training as per the approved calendar
- Conduct soft-skills and train-the-trainer programmes
- Arrange for external training programmes
- Identify good training facilities suited to the organization’s needs and requirements
- Prepare quarterly nomination plan and maintain documentation
- Evaluation of training institutes and training programmes
- Organize participants’ knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Track training usefulness
- Organize and participate in employees’ performance reviews with supervising officers
- Employee engagement events
- Manage company’s training facilities
- MBA with specialization in HR is a must have
- Bachelors Degree in Business or any other business related qualification
- A young candidate with a strong personality with 3-5 yrs of experience is desirable
- A person with exposure in a Manufacturing firm is a must
- Additional professional qualification in HR, Training is an added advantage
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and other written materials
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in Tanzania
- Respectable housing will be provided, Medical
- Transport facilities to and from work
- Facilitation for Air Fare and a Work permit
Previous applicants for “Training Manager” should not re-apply
We do not charge for interviews.
Please quote your current salary on your CV.