Various jobs vacancies at Kitale Golf Club in Kenya September 2013
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the following vacancies at the Kitale Golf Club
Human Resource Officer
Aged between 30 – 45 years
Must have a diploma in HR from a reputable Institution
Minimum of 3 years working experience in the HR department.
Be conversant with Kenyan Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
Be able to take proper custody and Management of HR records and related statutory compliance requirements.
Provide sound HR advice to the Club Management and support staff welfare function
Experience within the social, catering and hospitality Industry will be an added advantage.
- An all round trained person with a diploma in food production from a recognized institution.
- 3 years experience as a chef or sous chef in a well classified hotel
- Should be able to prepare quality and appealing food to satisfy customer needs.
- Possess kitchen organizational and leadership skills.
- Full knowledge in Menu planning, pricing, Food costing and control.
- Able to train, supervise and direct the kitchen brigade.
- Sound knowledge of all kitchen production machines and equipment.
- Work with minimum supervision and withstand Long and demanding shift.
- Conversant in kitchen principles of food hygiene and storage.
- Should possess excellent kitchen skills in safety and precaution measures.
Food and Beverage Manager
- Should be between 30 and 45 years old
- Diploma holder/Advanced course in Food and Beverage with over 3 years experience in hospitality Industry.
- Manage and coordinate all the activities within the F & B department.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards in Food and Beverage service to meet guest’s needs and expectation.
- Full knowledge of F&B supervision, control and costing.
- F & B departmental staffing and training.
- Able to prepare, implement and evaluate departmental budgets to meet sales target.
- Should be able to build a strong and motivated Food and Beverage team.
- Should be outgoing and offer friendly and public relations function.
- Be able to coordinate well across all related F and B departments.
Applications with CV, relevant academic and professional testimonials stating current / past and expected remuneration should reach the undersigned by 25th September 2013.
P.O. Box 30 – 30200,
P.O. Box 30 – 30200,