Vehicle Mechanics & Auto Electricians Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2014
We are a medium sized tours and travel company based in Nairobi specializing in cab services, air ticketing, hotel & camp bookings, corporate events hires, weddings convoys & outrider hires and executive Limousines transfers.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking to recruit result oriented individuals to fill the below positions in our fast growing organization.
The successful applicants will start working in January, 2014;-
Vehicle Mechanics & Auto Electrician
- Maintenance of a large fleet of cars.
- Prioritize and plan for vehicles repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain preventive program for the fleet.
- Ensure complete inventory of required parts and materials are in stock.
- Complete all assigned work orders and record hours and materials used.
- Report immediately any issue concerning vehicle performances for immediate action.
- Conduct safety checks and inspections as required and maintain records.
- Ensure all records of vehicle repairs and maintenance are kept in the prescribed order.
- Respond to emergencies, breakdowns as required.
- Perform mechanical and electrical duties as required.
- Diploma in Automotive electrical/mechanics from recognized institution.
- At least 3 years experience as a mechanic in a busy organization/institution.
- Be ready to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Sound automotive electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Knowledge on how to repair wide range of vehicles.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified individuals should submit their Application and detailed CV via E-mail; email@example.com, clearly Quoting the Position Title in the Subject line.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for all the positions.
Deadline for receiving applications will be on 20/12/2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.