Wrigley Process & Packaging Engineer Job vacancy in Kenya 2013
At Wrigley, we love what we do and are passionate about our people. People in over 150 countries enjoy our brands everyday.
Our secret to success is ensuring our associates treat the business as if it were their own and ensuring that we harness the individual strengths of our people. We also place great emphasis on being a responsible company with an eye on the future.
- Use of lean tools (e.g. six sigma, value stream mapping) to improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Benchmark key processes by performing mass / energy balances to identify opportunities to increase product quality, process capacity, and productivity while minimizing energy consumption.
- Optimise process conditions and implement adequate control measures to guarantee quality first time in all processes.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Development of complete package concept and specifications, and improvements to existing packaging configurations as well as application of new technologies, materials and cost reduction projects where appropriate by delivering perfect machine material interfaces.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Packaging Technology or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within a packaging design or process environment in a FMCG Factory.
- Experience in use of TPM tools and continuous improvement concepts.
- Project Management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical and problem solving skills with ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
P O Box 6416,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.